LAW Admission Test LAT 2021 online Registration
Its such sublime initiative was taken by the Higher Education commission upon the worthy instruction of the Supreme court and Supreme BAR Council. In this way, the quality of education in the field of Law shall be enhanced and will move towards revamping as well. Students who are going to take admission or seeking for LLB(Hons) in any university must have to pass such a test before submission of the Application for the proposed admission as well. This criterion has been launched for all types of Law Colleges and Universities simultaneously. It is hereby notified to all those students who have registered themselves for HEC Law Admission Test LAT 2021 LLB 5 years program but haven’t received the roll number slip yet. Higher Education Commission, Pakistan is ready to upload the roll number slip soon. Stay connected with us for the latest updates regarding HEC Law Admission Test LAT Roll Number Slip 2021 on time.
LAT Test Roll No Slip
As per the officials, the LAT Test is going to be held on soon. You need to come here regularly if you want to get your LAT LLB Test roll number slip on time. Roll Numbers of LAW Admission Test held in 2021.
HEC Law Admission Test (Lat) 2021 Last Date
Law Admission Test 2021 Pakistan
You need to log in for online registration. Go to the official portal given below and create an account. According to the Supreme Court judgment, the students aspiring for admission in law programs must appear in the law test. Admissions in several undergraduate degree programs are being offered through the HEC LAT Test from respective departments before getting the Challan forms to deposit the dues.
HEC Undergraduate Law Admission Test 2021 Challan Form
The Higher Education Commission Pakistan also facilitated the development of the higher education system in the country with the main purpose of upgrading the universities and degree awarding colleges in the country to be the focal point of the high learning of education, research, and development.
Law Admission Test Roll No Slip 2021
LAT LLB Admission Test 2021 Apply Online Registration Roll No Slips. LAT ROLL NO SLIPS have uploaded to the HEC website. #Enter your CNIC and Get your Roll no slips.
LAW Admission Test Challan Form
As per the official announce the Law Admission Test scheduled has been postponed. The new date will be announced soon. To see the online Curriculum of Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW -GAT). As per the announcement, foreign degree holders can apply for Law GAT Test. They can select Others from Universities List and they will be able to apply online.
Law Admission Test LAT Eligibility Criteria
Persons having passed the LLB (final year) examination from a university recognized by Pakistan Bar Council are eligible to apply for HEC Law GAT.
An individual who has done an LLB degree is eligible to appear in Law GAT. Other requirements are as under:
- Applicants for the Test are required to submit a copy of their LLB degree. In case the LLB degree has not been issued, the applicant may submit a detailed transcript of the marks certificate of the LLB (final year) examination.
- Applicants have a maximum of three chances to clear the Assessment Test, HEC conducts this Test thrice a year.
- Applicants have to meet other criteria, if any, as per the rules and regulations of the Pakistan Bar Council.
- A 50% score is required to qualify for the Assessment Test.
HEC conducts this Test thrice a year. The new date for online registration is August 23, 2021. The date of Test and Roll Number Slip is communicated as follow:
- The date of the test is communicated through Roll Number Slips ISMS.
- Roll Number Slip is sent to the provided postal address to the applicant who registered on the HEC website using the online registration process.
- SMS is sent for a test date, time, and venue.
- Visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration
- In case there is any issue during online registration, the applicant may visit HEC Secretariat and regional centers in Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, and Karachi for guidance or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A test fee of Rs.3000/- is to be deposited online or through bank draft in Account No. 01127900567403, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112
- Applicants have to submit/ courier copy of their LLB degrees/ detailed transcripts of marks certificates of LLB (final year) examination and deposit slip/ bank draft at Room No-212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building-HEC, H-8, Islamabad – Pakistan
- The deposit amount of test fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable
Air University Result 2020 Merit List
Jinnah College Peshawar Merit List 2020
Islamia College Peshawar Merit List 1st Year 2020
UET Lahore Entry Test Result and Answer key 2020 Merit List
Shifa College Of Nursing Entry Test Result 2020 Merit List
AJK University Ma Msc M.com Class Result 2020
- hec lat test date
- etc.hec.gov.pk law lat 2021
- law admission test past papers
- hec law admission test lat 2021 for llb eduvision
- law admission test past papers
- hec law gat test schedule 2021