Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan is providing OPF scholarship opportunities. The OPF Scholarship 2024 is for children of overseas Pakistanis. Students who are studying in intermediate, bachelor, master, and doctorial classes can apply for the OPF scholarship 2024. Children whose mothers or fathers are overseas Pakistani and are enrolled in public & private schools/colleges/universities are eligible. OPF scholarship 2024 application form can be obtained from the provided link. Candidates can download the Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund Scholarship 2024 application from the official website (www.opf.org.pk). Continue to read this post thoroughly for proper guidelines about the mentioned scholarship.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundations Scholarship 2024 Last Date
Overseas Pakistanis Foundations will accept application forms by curriers services such as Pakistan Post Office, TCS, and OCS. You can submit your filled application forms along with supporting documents at the OPF regional offices’ addresses. The Head office of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation is in Islamabad while it has zonal offices in Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta, and Mirpur (AJK). Keep in mind the last date is February 28, 2024, to submit application forms.
Monthly Scholarship Amount
|Graduation (B.A, B.Sc)
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc
|Master Level (Public Sector Universities)
Eligibility Criteria for OPF Scholarship 2024
To get OPF Scholarship 2024 the criteria is 2.5 CGPA. The candidate’s father or mother must possess the registration with Overseas Pakistan Foundation whose income should be equal to or less than one RS 100,000/-. Students currently should be enrolled in private or public-based schools/colleges/universities. Those candidates who wish to obtain OPF scholarship 2024 cannot avail of any other such scholarship in the same academic year. Both girl & boy students and children of overseas Pakistanis are eligible for OPF scholarship 2024. BA/BSc, B.com, ADP, MSc/MA, BS, FA/FSc, ICS, I.com, BDS, M.com, MBBS, and Ph.D. programs are listed for OPF scholarship 2024.
How to Apply OPF Scholarship 2024
OFP has started to accept application forms till February 28, 2024. Submit your application forms at the mentioned regional offices. After the given timeframe Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not entertain application forms. Dear candidates if you have further questions regarding OPF Scholarship 2024 then mention them with us through the comment box.
Students who follow are not qualified to be eligible for PEEF — OPEF Advanced level Scholarship
- Students who have improved their marks or have passed the exam during supplementary session
- Candidates who passed the exam without grace marks (*)
Children from deceased registered parents also qualified to apply if the deceased parent died within 3 years of the date of the advertisement.
B)Graduation Level Scholarships
The applicant should have:
- Minimum marks of 60% in the final HSSC Board examination in the every year that was conducted by a Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan
- Secured admission as regular student in an educational institution affiliated with/recognized by local Boards/Universities/HEC in the same year as of passing the HSSC examination in annual.
- The of the parents (father or mother) of the applicant has to be a OPF member. OPF (valid for three years following the return to permanent).
- The monthly income of the parent must be lower than Rs. 100,000/-.
- There was no other scholarship during the academic year.
- Provincial Domicile
Students following are not qualified to apply for PEEF — OPEF Level Scholarships at Graduation
- Students who improve their marks or have passed the exam in supplementary sessions
- Candidates who passed this exam using grace points (*)
Children who have deceased family members registered as OP’s are qualified to apply if their parent passed away within the period of 03 years preceding the date of the advertisement.
C) Master’s Level Scholarships
The applicant should have:
- Balochistan domicile
- Attained a minimum of 60% marks or at least a CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. /B.Comor BS/ BBA or similar. in the year 2015, 2016 or 2017 (annual) at or through any HEC recognised university .
- As a regular student, I was admitted at a public sector universities of Pakistan in the current academic year 2017.
- A of the parents (father or mother) of the applicant has to be a OPF member. OPF (valid for three years following the permanent return).
- The parent’s monthly income should be not less than. 50,000/-.
- There is no other scholarship available during the academic year.
- Provincial Domicile.
Students who follow are not qualified to apply for PEEF — OPEF Master level scholarship
- Students who have passed or obtained M.A or M.Sc or M.S or M.PHIL and so on. degree
- Candidates who passed the exam using grace points (*)
- Students who have improved their marks or had passed their examinations in supplementary sessions
Children who have deceased registered parents are qualified to apply if their parent passed away within the last three years prior to the end date of this announcement.