Here on this page, we provide the detail about eligibility criteria for PEEF Merit Scholarships 2024. You can get application form and detail of eligibility criteria for this scholarship. The detailed procedure is available here. All candidates who interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria should apply for PEEF Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships SSMS 2024. Application form and detail procedure of PEEF Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships SSMS 2024 can be downloaded here.
PEEF Merit Scholarships 2024
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has launched a new Master’s Level Scholarship programme under the title “PEEF Merit Scholarships”. During the current academic year 2024, a total of 1,000 fully funded scholarships will be offered to the meritorious students studying in top-ranked universities/degree awarding institutions of Pakistan.
Here on this page, we provide all information about this scholarship. If you have any question about this scheme, comment here. We answer you here. For further detail visit this page regularly and stay up to date. Here on this page, we provide the list of the partner universities of PEEF Scholarships and eligibility criteria for soon on our page.
The Govt. of the Punjab has launched “PEEF Scholarships” under which eligible male and female students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme from time to time, will be awarded scholarships for Ph.D level Education at the top ranked universities of the world. PM is a revolutionary step of Govt. of the Punjab which will enable the youth to study at the top ranked educational institutions of the world and play their role in strengthening & uplifting the economy of Pakistan. The scholarship scheme focuses the meritorious students of Punjab while allocating a special quota for the students of other federating units of Pakistan as well.
Peef scholarship eligibility criteria
- Students fulfilling the following criterion shall be eligible to apply for PEEF Merit Scholarships.
- Valid Ph.d admission offer from Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Age limit (at the time of application) should not be more than 35 years
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani Nationals, both males and, females are eligible to apply.